First-time Cloud Users
Under Step 1. Log in to your SAi Cloud Account, on the Activate Software page:
- Select I am new to the SAi Cloud.
The Login section heading changes to Create An SAi Cloud Account.
- Enter your email address in the Email field.
SAi will verify your email address. (See Validating Your Email Address for instructions.)
- Enter a password in the Password field (minimum 6 characters).
- Re-enter your password in the Retype Password field.
- Enter your name in the Name field the way you want it to appear in the Cloud.
- Enter your company name in the Company Name field.
- Select your geographical region from the Region dropdown list.
- Click Create Account.
- Read the Terms and Conditions. To continue using the software, click I Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Under Step 2. Add Software to your SAi Cloud Account, in the Add To SAi Cloud Account section, click Activate Now.
The Getting Started section appears on the software details page. Also, a Software Activated email containing your product's Activation Code and Software ID is sent to you.