Installing Downloaded ICC Profiles
Downloaded ICC profiles can be installed through your SAi software.
- Launch your PhotoPRINT or Flexi Production Manager application.
- From the Main Menu, click Setup and select Add Setup.
The Add Setup dialog box appears.
- In the Choose a device type group, select the appropriate device type.
- In the Choose a device group, locate and select:
- The brand name of your output device.
- The model name of your output device.
(This information is part of the ICC ZIP file name in the Downloads folder.)
- Click Next to go to the second part of the Add Setup window.
- Complete the fields in the Add Setup window; then click Finish.
(You may accept the default values or enter values of your choosing.)
The printer profile for the make and model you specified is added to your SAi software, and a correspondingly named subdirectory is created within the ICCProfile folder.