Manual Spell Checking
The manual spell checking tool allows you to check your entire design for spelling errors.
- From the Text menu, select Check Spelling.
(Or press F7 on the keyboard.)
- From the Language dropdown list, select the correct language.
- To spell check a specific part of the text, using a Text tool to select the text before starting manual spell checking. When the Check Spelling dialog box opens, Selection only will be check marked.
- Choose Match Case to distinguish between upper- and lowercase.
- Select a misspelled word from the Misspelled words list.
- To change a word to the correct spelling:
- Select the correct word from the Suggested corrections list, or enter the correct word in the Change to field.
- Click Change to change this single instance of the misspelled word, or click Change All to change all instances of the misspelled word in the design.
- To ignore a word listed as misspelled, click Ignore to ignore this instance of the word, or click Ignore All to ignore all instances of the word in the design.
- To add a new word to the custom dictionary list, click Add.
- To edit the custom dictionary:
- Click Edit List.
The Edit User Word List dialog box appears.
- To add a word to the custom dictionary, type the word in the field below the list and click Add.
- To change a word in the custom dictionary, select the word, type the new spelling in the field below the list, and click Change.
- To remove a word from the dictionary, select the word and click Remove.
- Click Done.
- When finished, click Done to end spell checking.