Using this filter, you can adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of your image.
- Select the bitmap.
- From the Bitmap menu, point to Filters and select Brightness/Contrast.
The Brightness/Contrast tab appears in DesignCentral, and a sampling marquee appears on the screen.
- Move the marquee over the area to be sampled and adjust its size.
- In the Brightness/Contrast tab of DesignCentral, adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation settings:
- Do one of the following:
- Click on the slider lines.
- Click and drag the sliders.
- Enter values in the numeric fields.
- Click Preview to see a preview while adjusting the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation parameters.
- Click Apply.