Nesting Pages, Copies, Tiles and Separations
The software can nest the multiple pages, copies, tiles or separations of a job so that they line up across the width of the media and take up less material.
- Select the job and open the Job Properties dialog.
- From the Layout tab, check Page nesting.
- Adjust the following in Job Properties:
- To nest multiple pages, click OK.
- To nest multiple copies, from the Layout tab, set the number of copies to a number greater than 1 and click OK.
- To nest multiple tiles, from the Tile tab, set the number of tiles to a number greater than 1 and click OK.
- To nest multiple separations, from the Separation tab, check Print as separations and click OK.
Tiles without page nesting