Breaking Apart Multi-Sectioned Jobs into Nested Jobs
The Break Apart command separates a multi-sectioned job into individual parts, and then nests the parts. You can break apart multiple copies, tiles or pages.
Once you break apart a job, it cannot be undone. You must add the job again.
- Add a job. See Adding New Jobs for more information.
- Select the job and open Job Properties.
- Adjust the following:
- For multiple copies, from the Layout tab, set the number of copies to a number greater than 1 and click OK.
- For multiple tiles, from the Tile tab, set the number of tiles to a number greater than 1 and click OK.
- For a job with multiple pages, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Job context menu, select Break Apart.
- Right-click the job and select Break Apart.