- From the View menu, point to Color and select Modify Color Libraries.
The Modify Color Libraries dialog box appears.
- Click New.
The New Color Library dialog box appears.
- Select a Vendor and Type from the dropdown lists or enter a new name.
- Click OK.
- Enter a Name for the new color and a Part #.
- Click Measure to measure the color using the measurement device.
The measurement device can be defined by pointing to Preferences in the Edit menu and selecting Meter in the Tool tab. (See "Setting Up Your Color Meter" for more information.)
- When finished, click Done.