- From the File menu, select Open.
- Select the file type, folder, and file that will be opened. (See Appendix - Supported File Formats for all supported file formats.)
- Click Open.
If the file contains fonts that are not installed in your system, a dialog box will appear, allowing you to select a replacement font.
Or, do one of the following:
- Double-click the file icon in Windows Explorer.
- Drag the file icon over your software's desktop icon and release it to launch the application and open the file.
If the application is already running, a second instance of it will be launched.
1. Double-click to open the file.