Creating a Solid Underbase
After creating an underbase, the underbase and associated objects are joined together into a compound object.
- Select the desired objects.
- From the Effects menu, point to Underbase and select Solid Underbase.
The Underbase tab appears in DesignCentral.
- In DesignCentral, select either Choke or Bleed .
- Set the size of the Choke or Bleed in the Choke Distance field.
- Check With holes to make holes in the underbase beneath any holes in the selected objects above.
- Select the color of the underbase from the dropdown list.
- Click Apply.