Creating a Variable Underbase
After creating an underbase, the underbase and associated objects are joined together into a compound object.
- Select the desired objects.
- From the Effects menu, point to Underbase and select Variable Underbase.
The Variable Underbase tab appears in DesignCentral.
- Set the size of the choke in the Choke Distance field.
- Select a Resolution from the dropdown list that the underbase will be applied at. This should match the resolution supported by your output device.
- Select the color of the underbase from the dropdown list.
- Click Apply.