Converting Segment into a Curve
The Optimize by Curve tool creates a curved segment between two points on a path.
- Select the Optimize by Curve tool.
- On the path, click the point where the curve will begin.
- Click the point where the curve will end.
- Drag the start and end points over the path and the direction handles to adjust the shape of the curved segment.
- Hold Shift and drag the direction handles to constrain dragging to the original direction of the handles.
- Hold Tab to select which side of the path will be kept.
- Click Apply or double-click anywhere inside the design area.