Converting Segment to Smooth Arc
The Optimize by Smooth Arc tool creates an arc segment between two points in a path.
- Select the Optimize by Smooth Arc tool.
The Optimize by Smooth Arc tab appears in DesignCentral.
- On the path, click the point where the arc will begin.
- Click the point where the arc will end.
- Drag the start and end points over the path and the center of the arc to adjust the shape of the arc, or adjust the Diameter in DesignCentral.
Press Tab to select the direction of the arc.
Press Tab to select the direction of the arc
- Click Apply or double-click anywhere inside the design area.